ShockWatch ShockLog Impact & Environmental Recorders continually monitor and report in real time the shock, vibration, and environmental conditions experienced by structures, facilities, and equipment during transit, storage, and operation. These products record the direction, amplitude, and duration of impact force. Optional sensors record changes in temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, tilt and roll.
A GPS/GPRS tracking module is available to pinpoint the location of mishandling or exposure to unfavorable conditions.
- Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- Self-contained unit design, free of cables and wires
- User-definable alarm levels
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
- Programmable wake-up values for maximizing battery life
- IP67-rated, RF-screened