AEMC's Digital Transformer Ratiometer DTR Model 8510 is a second-generation instrument incorporating the latest technology, improving on its predecessor, the Model 8500.
It offers straightforward operation, high accuracy, data storage and provides automatic test result documentation.
- Ratio Testing: PT/VT from 0.8000:1 to 8000:1 and CT from 0.8000 to 1000.0 (Auto-Ranging)
- Tests performed by exciting the primary and reading the secondary; provides safer conditions for the operator on step-down transformers
- Continuity test indicates open or loose (high resistance) terminal connections
- DC test mode eliminates errors due to magnetic build up
- Stores up to 10 primary/secondary nameplate voltages to use in comparing test results
- Displays ratio, test current, winding polarity, and deviation from nameplate voltage or ratio
- Stores up to 10,000 test results
- DataView software included which allows configuring the instrument, downloading stored measurements and printing of test results in a report format
- Display warns of incorrect lead connection, reverse polarity, open and short circuits
- CE Pending - Consult Factory
- Power transformers
- Potential transformers
- Current transformers