The new BAUR titron test van represents the latest development of a new generation of cable fault location systems. Titron is a fully automatic, centrally controlled, and intelligent system designed for cable fault location and cable testing & diagnostics.
The intuitive and easy concept, supported by the Smart Cable Fault Location Guide, provides the user automatically with all information and logical steps to perform an efficient and safe cable fault location and testing procedure. The user interface is perfectly adapted to the testing and fault location work process and supports the user throughout the entire fault location process. Based on multiple factors, such as operator input and measured parameters, the software algorithms of the Smart Cable Fault Location Guide allow titron to provide the best solutions for the user. This results in direct recommendations and guides the user step-by-step throughout the complete fault location process.
- BAUR System Software 4 – menu-driven and user-oriented interface:
- Smart Cable Fault Location Guide
- BAUR GeoBase Map with integrated cable and street maps
- Cable mapping technology with GIS import/export function
- New intuitive user interface for a step-by-step software guided workflow
- Easy reporting system including measurement graphs
- Windows based operation system (mouse and keyboard) allows installation of Microsoft programs, such as Outlook to immediately send test results via email
BAUR Remote App for Acoustic Pin-Pointing:
- Direct operation of the titron® via smartphone or tablet
- Indication of the pre-located fault position, titron®, and operator
- Efficient fault pin-pointing and ability to monitor and adjust voltage parameters while pin-pointing
- Overview of measurement parameters
HV TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. (HVT) is a prominent supplier of High Voltage and EMC Test Equipment and solutions. Our testing and measurement solutions help our customers with the quality of the high voltage insulation systems of power apparatus or HV components, or for the electromagnetic compatibility of their electronic systems. We have a century of experience and dedication in serving the testing equipment needs for the power utility, power apparatus, and electronic equipment industries.
HV TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. | www.hvtechnologies.com