RuggedCom Inc. has expanded its Ethernet Switch product line targeting industrial applications. The new RuggedSwitch i800 and i801 products rounds out the i-Series family of products designed for demanding industrial environments such as those found in process control applications (oil and gas, petro-chemical, metals and mining, wind farms). These new models provide additional configuration options to complement the existing configurations available on the RuggedSwitch i802 and i803.
The new RuggedSwitch i800 and i801 products feature the following:
- 8 10/100BaseTx ports (i800) plus one additional Gigabit port (i801)
- Rugged, compact and sleek design
- Hardened for typical industrial environment (including hazardous locations)
- Fully featured managed Ethernet switch with industry leading ROS firmware (unmanaged switch option available)
- -20 to +60°C temperature range (optional -40 to +85°C)
- Industry leading support and service including five year warranty