Rolta has announced the latest global release of Rolta Geospatial Fusion OnPoint 8.0 and OnField 2.0.
Rolta Geospatial Fusion is a comprehensive platform and suite of solutions that helps organizations integrate geospatial and non-spatial data and exploit spatially enabled intelligence. Rolta OnPoint, the core engine of Rolta Geospatial Fusion, allows users to publish GIS data quickly and securely over the web and connect to any dataset throughout the organization, turning web-GIS into a true enterprise solution. It can also connect to industry-standard databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, Teradata, Sybase, and any OBDC-compliant data source via configurable web services.
Rolta OnPoint v8.0 is a value-packed release offering significant new features that put a lot more power and flexibility in users' hands. This release dramatically improves the support of business processes across a diverse range of functions and enables enhanced productivity. It also brings connected and disconnected enterprise mobility capabilities with Rolta OnPoint Mobile and Rolta OnField solutions. Rolta OnField 2.0 simplifies field data collection and provides both, real-time and post-processing workflows with enterprise level security and configurability. It brings in strong editing tools with mapping and data collection capabilities for remote users in a disconnected mode. It is highly scalable and configurable and caters to a diverse set of requirements across verticals such as utilities, transportation, government, process industries etc.
New features of Rolta OnPoint include:
- Deeper mobility support with connected and disconnected mode
- Real time data and workflow integration
- Enhanced Personalization to add custom layers, save search criteria and create map bookmarks
- Powerful Query Builder, simple keyword search and contextual non-spatial and spatial data search
- Greater cartographic control to filter spatial data using SQL and drive map results from database searches
- Enhanced Thematic Mapping, Linear Referencing and Statistical tool
- Enterprise Integration with enhanced embeddable maps
- Powerful web-print to easily create prints with cartographic quality
OnPoint supports Esri technologies and ArcGIS Online, making use of their maps feature and geocoding functionality. Additionally, one can publish ArcGIS Online layers and base maps to OnPoint connected mobile users.