Research and Markets has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Growing International Co-operation Driving the Spread of Smart Grids" to its offering.
Growing International Co-operation Driving the Spread of Smart Grids provides an analysis on the impact of international cooperations on the growth of smart grid. Increasing international cooperation among countries will accelerate the deployment of smart grids in participating countries, and allow them to share experiences of successful and unsuccessful smart grid projects. Information exchange between the utilities companies of different nations will contribute to the rapid deployment of smart grid technologies in emerging nations.
Countries that are ahead in the deployment of smart grids or have already conducted demonstration projects on various smart grid technologies can share their learning with other countries, including expected benefits and obstacles. These activities will help emerging countries save time and money in research and development (R&D) of smart grid technologies. International co-operation facilitates sharing of valuable information such investment requirements, thereby reducing the risk associated with a particular smart grid project.
- Role of international cooperations in accelerating smart grid deployment
- Role of international collaboration in advancing research and development in smart grid
- Potential of international cooperations in securing electricity supply through smart grid
- Role of international collaborations in funding smart grid deployment
- Developing strategies for market penetration
- Facilitate decision-making based on insights on global smart grid market