Utility Integration Solutions, Inc. (UISOL) has welcomed five new executives to its team.
- Vice President Robert Uluski, a leader in power system operations with 35 years' experience, will lead UISOL's newly established DMS and distribution automation consulting practice.
- Vice President Andrew Gay, a 25-year utility industry project management office (PMO) veteran, will lead UISOL's PMO and systems integration testing practice.
- Senior Director Manuel Atanacio, an electric systems operations expert with more than two decades of experience, will lead UISOL's control center services.
- Vice President Siri Varadan, with over 20 years in all aspects of the asset management life cycle, will lead UISOL's asset management solutions practice.
- Director Cindy Menon, a PMP with two decades' experience, will lead proposal management and marketing efforts in support of UISOL's continued growth globally.
"Each of these new team members are established leaders whose knowledge and dedication fit well with UISOL's culture of service to our clients and to the industry," said UISOL CEO Ali Vojdani.