Several IEEE PES working groups will have their meetings in conjunction with the 2014 Transmission and Distribution Conference. The Distribution System Analysis Subcommittee meeting will be on Tuesday, April 15 at 3:15 p.m. and will immediately follow panel session PSACEpnl02.
The Revisions to IEEE 386, Separable Connectors, Review of Figure Changes meeting will be Thursday, April 17, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and will review changes to the figures in IEEE Standard 386, including revisions to existing figures, new figures being added, and any additional figures that may be identified as needed.
Other meetings include:
- The "Working Group K10 - GIS Book" will meet Wednesday, April 16 at 1 p.m.
- [email protected] will meet Wednesday, April 16, at 5 p.m.
- Wind & Solar Plant Collector System Design WG will meet Thursday, April 17, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Wind Collector System Grounding for Personal Safety TF meets Thursday, April 17, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Revisions to Discussion of IEEE 48 and IEEE 404 harmonization of transmission level voltage requirements will meet Thursday, April 17, at 10 a.m.